We can’t wait to welcome you back!
All our events are planned and delivered with a customer first, COVID-safe approach. Clear and practical social distancing, and additional hygiene practices will be deployed to ensure that you feel COVID-safe during your time with us.
Special Conditions of Entry
We want to remind attendees to consider COVID safe practices and we ask that you reconsider your attendance if you answer yes to any of the below points:
- Do you have any COVID-19 like symptoms, however mild, including: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. If so, please get tested and quarantine until you receive your test results.
- Have you had a COVID-19 test and are still waiting for the results?
- You are an active coronavirus (COVID-19) case.
- In the last 14 days, have you been in close contact with; any person diagnosed with COVID-19?; *any person who has COVID-19 like symptoms, and has not been tested by health authorities and confirmed to be not carrying the virus?
- In the last 14 days you have travelled from overseas or a coronavirus (COVID -19) hotspot.
*Close contact means more than 15 minutes face-to-face or sharing a closed space for more than two hours.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on +61 2 9280 3400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.